We are washing up the last of the sweet, plump, purple, grapes and tossing them in the dehydrator. We have made fruit rollups and they were better than the stores and no preservatives. Raisins we are trying. Never have done this before. It smells really good though. My whole house smells fruity even in the midst of two kids potty training. I assure you, at this point, my house COULD smell worse. See what I mean about blessings everywhere?
Brad got a new calling. He is the YM President. I am still the YW President and we still have our other various callings too. Life is going to be different for a bit, but I am excited. The Lord has been preparing me for several years for my new calling. I have felt my attention shifting and knew something was on the horizon. Things are going to be a bit hectic, but I am so glad to have my rock on my side. He never leaves. Brad however is leaving us on our lonesome for a few weeks. So we will be having popcorn in the livingroom and building forts all over the house. SHHH! Don't tell.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




3 comments:
WOW!! That is going to be REALLY busy. Hopefully, someone can offer to watch your little one's on mutual nights. Wow. You guys will be great though. You always are!!
okay....I want o make homemade fruit rollups. My mom used to make them when I was a kid. Do you use a food dehydrator or do it in the oven?
Dehydrator.
Post a Comment