Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If you read this, consider yourself tagged.
1. I have a goal of producing a cookbook of sorts on how to do almost everything homemade. It has had some serious issues with an external hard drive. But I am working it out.
2. I love seeing my children learn. I love the light that begins in their eyes and resonates through their entire body as they begin to "Get it."
3. I really wonder about the turns our country has taken in the last few decades.
4. I love seeing friends old and new on facebook and seeing how much they have grown up in their lives. I love seeing their families and their victories and cheering them on. They amaze me everyday.
5. I saw my oldest daughter in a dream 5 years before I ever met her.
6. I have a deep and abiding faith that propels me forward everyday.
7. I love learning. I have this unquenchable need to learn everyday. To anyone who knew me in HS, this probably surprises them. Yet, when I was no longer being forced to learn it was amazing. I truly have found joy in learning.
8. I become hyper-focused on things until I get them right.
9. I draw cartoons.
10. I love to read. Almost anything.
11. I hate math unless I can disguise it as something else or show myself how to save money.
12. I would really like to go back to school to be a Dr., photographer, psychologist, artist, graphic web design, chef, really anything. I miss Real Estate and Healthcare and Catering and Food Service. All of these things have left lessons indelibly on my heart and attitudes.
13. I miss my extended family terribly.
14. The voices on electronic games grate on my nerves.
15. I was told that I would never have children and it would be almost impossible for me to become pregnant, much less carry one to term. Luckily, I had more faith in my dreams and prayers. Every child has been prayed into my home, despite health problems. I firmly believe this.
16. I have always wanted to be a Mom. Always. It is my passion.
17. I am confident in my place as a Daughter of God.
18. I love the relationship I have with my husband and am so grateful I had the courage to start again. Despite all the naysayers that said I was crazy and couldn't rebuild my life. I have and am MUCH better off because of it.
19. I will be forever grateful that I made choices that have allowed me to really know who I am.
20. I am the Emergency Preparedness and Food Storage Queen for all of Washington County and love this calling.
21. I love to see people challenge themselves and serve others and see beyond themselves. It pains me to see people making difficult choices and hurting.
22. I love to see others hearts and who they really are. I wish everyone could see themselves I see them. If they only could see their value and intensity. It makes it much easier to forgive our own stupidities and others when you gain perspective.
23. I am much harder on myself than I will ever be on anyone else. My life is not perfect, my kids are not perfect, my husband is not perfect, but we press on and learn and grow together. That, we have perfected.
24. I value honesty and sincerity above all else. If I tell you something I mean it.
25. I feel like I am doing everything I have always wanted. I feel like all my dreams are coming to pass, just not how I thought. I can truly say I am happy and peaceful and joyful and most importantly, loved and cherished.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment