So yesterday, I had to call Sears to check on an order. They have annoying little phone trees. It asks me, "Which department would you like to be directed to?" I had been dusting and I sneezed. It took me to Freezers. That cracked me up! Then I started thinking.
How often do we think we know what others around us are really saying? Are we listening and guessing, making a half hearted attempt and filling in the rest because life is so busy, or do we sit down and have real conversations and ask a lot of questions? Or do we just judge quickly and assume we know? Who are you listening to and what do you hear?
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
that is so funny. Lately I have been sewing and listening to the radio which has Christmas music playing. I used to think before Thanksgiving was too early but this year I have really enjoyed it.
I know...I should be listening to conference talks or something :)
hi..........
your blog is very beautiful...
Cloud Servies
Post a Comment