We have been preparing for the first of many Christmas Parties this year. Our first is this weekend. I know Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving. I didn't plan it. Anyway, so in preparation we put up 2 Christmas Trees. One fits snuggly in the new window Brad built. Then our regular tree from every year. The kids loved it. We decided we could really celebrate the birth of Jesus all year long, so it isn't an issue. However, with all the lights and sparkles came LOTS of excitement. Puppie and Frosty did NOT want to go to bed. They wanted to sing to the trees. Brad and I would put them to bed, they would slip out and be arranging the bulbs and singing and I would get them again. I finally put them in my bed. Puppie tried to wriggle free again. It is really late by now. So I tell him, "Listen to me, I really don't want to spank you," Before I barely even finished the word you, He seriously looks at me and says, "Then don't."
He is 2!
I had a hard time falling asleep after that, I just had the giggles.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment