Brad came home and I was trying to show him what I had gathered for December and so we had locked the door to our bedroom. This causes a great deal of stress to anyone under 18. They have to ask a 100 questions and pound on the door. We just ignored them. Puppie, had a different course of action. He pounds on the door and says, "Daaaddeee... unlocka the door."
No puppie.
"Daaaddeee....Pweeese? You open the door?"
No Puppie.
"Daaddeee, I got muuunney."
We start giggling.
"Daaadddeeee. I got the chocolaaate."
We sat down on the floor of the closet and laughed so hard. He got in.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
That made me giggle! I read it to mom, too. Being as she never gets on anyone's blogs. Hopefully we will see all of you soon:0)
Oh my! If he and Emma spent any real amount of time together I think we'd by in BIG trouble! What a funny kid!
Post a Comment