This is Columbus Junction right before the levee break and then right after. Riverside and Ainsworth are experiencing flooding as well.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago
"Those who walk in faith will feel their lives encompassed with the light and blessings of heaven. They will understand and know things that others cannot." Joseph B. Wirthlin -
This is Columbus Junction right before the levee break and then right after. Riverside and Ainsworth are experiencing flooding as well.
Posted by Frisbies Forever at 10:51 AM
3 comments:
I have been watching the news and thinking of all the people I know in Iowa. The pictures just make me so sad. Stay safe.
ACK! I've been wondering about you since I wasn't sure where you live in comparison to where all the flooding is. SCARY stuff. Mom said that the people who live in the house where I grew up in W'loo had to be rescued by boat in april, and that the basement was full of water up to the basement rafters. CRAZY! Praying for you guys!
We're thinking of you all and you are in our prayers. Glad you are all safe. Thanks for all the pics, too.
Post a Comment