I have a video to insert to show how we took off the porch, but it won't upload without a title and blogger won't let me put one in. Sad, it is pretty funny. Anyway, we hooked a 15 passenger van up to the porch at various points and covered our windows and doors with plywood and took turns pulling it off. It was an adventure to say the least. We had a great time. We could have rented the equipment and did it the way everyone else does it or how we do it for customers, but we wouldn't have as much of a fun story to tell. It changed the whole outlook of the house. It is kind of cool though. New porch here we come if we can get out of the raining season.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
How fun. I love Demos! I suspect there are always a few projects happening at your house. I wish I could get my husband to do some fix-it stuff!
Post a Comment