Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Schools Out! Mommy School is now in session!

We have been learning all kinds of fun, useless information, but building skills that will enhance a lifetime. Would you like to know what we figured out today???

Puppie- If I were a frog, I could hop 52 ft!! If I were an ant, I could lift 2.3 ton!!

Frosty- If I were a frog, I could hop 62.5 ft If I were an ant, I could lift 3.1 ton

Cookie Monster- If I were a frog, I could hop 73 ft If I were an ant, I could lift 3.9 ton

Gherkin- If I were a frog, I could Hop 87 ft If I were an ant, I could lift 5.2 ton

Plan B- If I were a frog, I could hop 90 ft, If I were an ant, I could lift 6.7 ton

Sir Talks A Lot- If I were a frog, I could hop 109 ft, If I were an ant I could lift 10.8 ton

Dad- If I were a frog, I could hop 115 ft If I were an ant, I could lift 19 ton

What things we could do! Dad wouldn't have to worry about his roofing jobs, he could just hop to it! tee hee hee. I called geek squad and no one knows anything about my laptop. I am not happy. So I am trying one more time. If all else fails, I guess I will try to load pictures on another computer. We love you all and we have some really funny pictures and stories to share. Well, we find them funny anyway!

1 comments:

Dianne said...

I can't wait to hear them! We've missed you in the blogging world. I don't have much patience for the Facebook world, I'm sorry to say.