Things went from bad to worse. Long story short, Pickle had a police escort and friends come and get her sisters and so Lorrie released them to her and they are now in her care. I am so grateful. They are waiting for her car to be fixed. So they should be on their way home in the next day or two. I will not be settled until I hear the crunch of the tires in the gravel. My heart is so full of gratitude to my Father In Heaven for protecting them and keeping them safe and I will be so happy to have them in my arms. It feels like they have been gone for years! I don't expect to sleep much in the next few days. That ought to make Girls Camp a party. I miss them so much! Whomever said that you can't possibly love a child you didn't give birth to as much as one you did, I feel sorry for. They just didn't know how to love in the first place. There are ties in your heart that are not created by blood, it is created by actively loving, caring and offering your whole heart no matter what you get in return. It is love unfeigned, it is loving without reserve no matter how they earned their place in your heart. I love all my kids and can't wait until we all are joined in one unit together again. All of us left here, have felt like we are missing part of us even though we are still having fun and enjoying each other, there is an emptiness we all feel until we are all home again.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
I'm glad the girls are coming home. We love you all! We are so glad to hear they are safe. And I agree you don't have to give birth to your child to love them completely. My heart is lonely without Rick!
Post a Comment