Friday, March 21, 2008

Annual Easter Egg Chunky Dunk









Puppie was not that enamored with the prospect of coloring easter eggs. He did devour two eggs of his own cracking. He was excited about that. Everyone else did a top-notch job of expressing their creativity. So cute. I love seeing them work together. They become hyper focused and what they come up with just amazes me! I think I have the most creative kids of all time. I have never seen a set of 5 dozen eggs so pretty, except maybe last year. That was even brighter. I love the dark, rich, vibrant colors. Fun activity though. We had a great time and less messes this year! No one got a color wash shower at all. Kinda missed that. Maybe next year. The best part, Eggs Golden Rod the next morning. Princess had made homemade Wheat Bread for the occasion and Sir Talks A Lot and Plan Bie stayed up helping us with the breakfast and dishes. Frosty learned to wash and separate eggs. What an evening!! As pickle who would proudly exclaim,"It was more fun than a pig in poop!"

3 comments:

Dianne said...

So fun. Do you remember when Israel, Maggie and I came back for Easter a couple of years ago and we had that big easter egg hunt in the thunder storm? That was memorable!

Frisbies Forever said...

That was so much fun! I miss stuff like that. We were soaked! We had a LOT of eggs though!

Piepee said...

I recall that festive litlle egghunt, I also recall the one at your farm where Brad did in Eggbert the Easter Egg. I miss you all so much!