Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Car!!

Pickle is so happy, she scrounged around and around for months and finally found a car that satisfied what she could afford and the safety requirements Dad and Mom worry about. She has a inexpensive, yet nice Grand Prix. She is so frugal and practical it makes the Mommy proud. It has a couple door issues but Dad will be fixing that. She already got locked out and had to have Dad get her in. The funny stories she will be able to tell her own kids someday. I will post her with her car later. Brad took out the staircase to the upstairs and basement today. He re-built the wall and is working on building the stairs. What a talented and amazing man. I know I made the right decision 4 years ago tomorrow. I can't believe how many years we have been married and how much has happened in that time period to. We have grown, we have loved, we have hurt, we have played, we have prayed and we go on. I am grateful for the love we have and the healthy relationship we have that teaches our children so much. I am grateful for so many things. It would take years to list them all.


I forgot to add Plan B. That is Mikayla. She thought it was so funny that I went from a Plants to a Frisbie and since my first marriage didn't work out so well, Plan B fit she thought. She actually wanted to legally change her name. Goofy kids. Stephanie is also Cookie Monster.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

congrats on the new car! And, hey Lori, one less kid to taxi, huh? And congrats of 4 years of learning. Not easy, but always worth it.

La Familia Mata said...

thanks for the clarification on the names! how fun for pickles!

La Familia Mata said...

oops! i mean pickle.

Krista said...

You guys are awesome. We sure miss ya.
I think that pickles is a lucky girl! I didn't have my first car until I was married.

Piepee said...

Congratulations on the car! Aunt Piepee can't wait to see it. We so miss you guys living close by. I'm glad for Blogs so I can keep up with you. It's just not the same