Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trip

I want to go to the Temple. Who wants to go with me? I will feed you lunch at my house afterwards. We can share rides and testimonies. Doesn't that sound like fun? Let me know when you can go and we will make a day of it. We will visit the bookstore and play at the park and maybe check out the Family History Center. Maybe we could have a picnic. I don't really care. I just want to go again. I want someone to go with me though.

3 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

I wish I could.... Meet you at the Logan temple! Ha! I hope someone will go with you. I can't wait for David and I to go through. We are in our temple prep classes right now.

Dianne said...

I'd LOVE to go with you. The distance is a bit much though. Good luck finding someone in the area. I'll try not to be jealous of whoever gets to go with you.

Frisbies Forever said...

Yea Matas! Let me know when. I want to go!!!!