Monday, March 10, 2008

Nicknames

Ok, since I have been tagged 400 bazillion times I will do this.

Brad- BradDad, Tadpole, Hillbilly, Grease Monkey, Late, Mr. Frisbie, Dork, He signs his notes, Love, Your Chubby, Hubby. Honey, The S-T-U-D...., George of the Jungle. Brad the Builder, can he fix it? Yes, he can!, Dr. Dangerous.

Lorianne- My Beautiful Wife, My Lovely, Lovely Wife, Lori, Sis. Frisbie, Guru of Motherdom, Oreo, Zorianne, Cat Eyes, The Mommy, Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom, Lari, The Dr., Doctor Frisbie.

Nicole- Nicoliolio, Nickel, Pickle, Stud Muffin, Sis. Frisbie's lovely daughter, Mighty Mouse, Speed Runner, Michelin Tire Baby.

Sarah- Princess, Cassie's Twin, Sariphina, Smiley, 10 thousand!

Brett- Sir Talks A Lot, Mr. Know It All, Brettina, Bretty, BD, Hockey Boy, History Buff.

Christina- Stina, Soccer Angel, Angel, Curley Sue, My Christina.

Mikayla- Mickey-ala, Squash, Mickey Mouse, My Kayla.

Allison- Flower Child, 80's Girl, Ali, Alie-Sawn, Gherkin.

Stephanie- Little Stephy, Step a hanie, Stesty, Powerhouse, Lil' Stesty foo, foo.

Bryan- Bry Guy, Destructo-Boy, Davy Cropit (His pronunciation), Cowboy, (Bang, Bang!I shoot those bad guys!) Happy Birthday! I Frosty, the Snowman. Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Chrismus! Long Snort. (We don't know why this is either)
Boots, Chubalub, Mini Me, Ornery.

Bradyn- Braaadyyn, Puppie, Big Boy, Messy Marvin, Hard Headed, Happy.

I tag everyone else who hasn't done it yet. Too much to type.

0 comments: