In honor of Pi Day, 3.14, March 14, We had 2 Pizza Pies, a Fruit Pie, and an ice cream pie. So much for any diet efforts this week. The kids had a blast though. Brad almost has the staircase finished however. That is a good thing. He is amazing. He will work until he drops to make things better for his family. It's hard to find many man like him anymore. He is just a giver and amazing! I am so lucky to have found him and I will be forever grateful that I married him. Such a great guy that goes for whatever we through in his path. It will be a long weekend of cleaning. Wish us luck.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Good luck for sure! I'm really glad you have a good man. It's nice to know that even though you face many difficult challenges, you will be o.k. because you have a good husband to meet the challenges with you.
Post a Comment