Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Homeschooling is VERY different, especially when the Hillbilly steps in

Ok, so we are working on vocabulary and increasing comprehension and it going pretty well. My husband starts to get excited and all involved in MATH.Wow! If he might have been my math teacher, I might have stayed awake and learned something. Of course, it may have changed my speech patterns, but man, my gut hurts, my lips hurt and my kitchen table has to be washed down from the fine spay of spit from all the kids laughing and choking at his antics. I think I may enroll in Mr. Frisbie's school of nonsense, just for comic relief from the day. He makes it fun and easy. Mostly crazy, but I bet they remember.... I wish I could make vocabulary that fun. Well, I did learn a couple ways, but not as memorable as the crazy boy. He does make life more interesting.

1 comments:

meghan said...

I did not know that you guys homeschooled your kids. Garran wants to do that with the boys, but I am on the fence!