Pickle built the Doll House with assistance from others family members. Sir Talks A Lot built my stable for my wooden nativity that was supposed to be unbreakable... anyway, he glued sawdust to the plywood for a more natural effect! Isn't that creative? I love them. Some of our traditions are oranges because I always had oranges for Christmas growing up. I don't remember using them as eyeballs, but my kids sure do. This is Puppie checking out the picture of Christ to remind us who is the center of the season and our baby cradle that we put construction paper straw in representing each good deed of the season we do so we can prepare for the Saviors return. this is Puppie peering through a window of the house with a horse and all we had for Christmas Dinner! then SOMEONE always has to be bowified! It may not look like much, but it was a day full of warmth, love, happiness and tons of really good food! What blessings we have.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment