Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tag! 6 Randoms

Ok, Becki.... here you are, but this is hard. I am totally random as it is and there isn't much I haven't already blogged about that is worth reading but I will try.
1) I love reading blogs and "hearing" everyone's voice. I love to see what you are doing in your life and how you grow and develop and see your families grow. It makes me soooo happy! Especially since I don't usually have time to get out much. It is the best of both worlds. I still miss everyone, for me if you are my friend once, you are my friend for life. Unless you choose otherwise.
2) I love reading scriptures. I love seeing myself and others and the world and how timeless and truly relevant it all is. I have learned more in my personal scripture study than all the classes I have ever attended and wanted to attend. I love being taught at His feet.
3) Sewing stresses me out. I love the finished products, but I think I am so critical of anything I do, that it makes it too stressful. I love what everyone else does.
4) I am really sensitive and my feelings are easily bruised. On the opposite hand though, I can easily forgive and see past hurts and actions and see who you really are and work with that.
5) I get a sense of freedom strolling the grocery store now and realizing I am not dependent on "their" products. I can make almost anything at a fraction of the cost. I love only having to buy the basic staples and being able to know I am not incapable like every consumer advertising tries to make us believe. If Grandma did it, so I can I!
6) I am searching for the perfect homemade cake recipes and my family is having a ball as I decide each isn't up to snuff and try a new one. They anxiously await to see which one I will try next. The $100 cake was not what it was identified as. Maybe I am just a Food Snob. Send me recipes to try if you have one you really like. I am looking for a French Vanilla, Chocolate and Yellow.

I tag, Dianne, Sarah, Christina, Brett, Amanda and Brittney. Parameters, (I have never been a good rule follower) 6 Random Facts and tag 6 others. Go!

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

Hey girl! It is still weird we aren't young girls, but these capable grown up Women of God, who can do much to serve her family and those around her. We are two Iowa peas in a pod :)....except you have many more little peas than I do. LOL Your the best, so glad we found each other...and I want to buy a cookbook when you are done...maybe 10 even, I will give them as gifts! xoxo

Sockrma18 said...

Thank you for sharing you! I agree....learning takes place in our own ways and in our own hearts. We can take classes all we want but when WE decide to seek Him first, it's only then that we can truly learn.

You go girl! You are an inspiration to me. :)