Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lots of Requests...So...

I am going to be periodically updating this blog with homemade recipes. Boring I am sure for some of you, but I have never had so many requests for Homemade Items and it will cause me to be further behind on my cookbook if I respond individually, so it will be found here. These are recipes that we have actually tried and liked and none are as scary as what you may think. Common sense must rule if you are going to do this however. Borax, Washing Soda, Vinegar, Bleach, Baking Soda and whatever you decide to use all work and work great, but they all need to be kept away from kids. So as long as you can follow really simple instructions, you are good! Happy Homemaking from me to you! Hopefully this will help and bless those that are struggling and losing jobs and trying to stay home during these rough financial times. Plus as an added bonus, you get to see all the fun stuff in my cookbook, first! Let me know what you like and what you want to see more of. That will help me tailor my book. This will be a quick reference for just about everything! (I hope)
Wish me luck!

0 comments: