Well, this is Plan B's side of the story. We were at Dad's on a Sunday afternoon coming home from church. "Hurry you guys, my home teacher is coming. I don't want him to see my house like it is." He hurries us into the car and starts the engine. We drive home and Dad runs in and picks up the garbage sack up off the floor, throws it into the dumpster and runs back inside. Meanwhile Gherkin, Cookie Monster, Sir talks a lot, and I are getting dressed to go back to Mom's house. Dad throws a pizza in the oven and slams the door. All of us are watching TV, playing,and I'm on the computer. Dad yells at us when we try to help so we back off. We did not realize who his home teacher was. Brad arrives in the Monte Carlo and we see him praying. We sat at the window for about 5 minutes waiting for him to come in. We saw him coming. Instantly we all jump up and down (excluding Dad) Brad comes in and his first words were "Hi monkeys!" "Grease Monkey!" Gherkin, Cookie Monster, Sir talks a lot ,and I say. We jump all over him. We laugh and Dad is stunned. He looks back and forth. All of us sit down and Brad teaches us the lesson. When he leaves we all go back to Mom's.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment