Sunday, January 10, 2010

Plan B Guest Writes

Hi! I am so excited that we are going to the temple! I can't wait until we go. Gherkin and cookie monster are jealous though. Puppy and frosty are excited that we get to walk around the square. I've noticed it seems like an eternity outside,but on the inside time flies. Why is it so different? After that we can't stay in one place for long,so many things to see and do. No matter how many times we go there it is never the same. When you think you've seen it all you come back and there's more to see. How can it change so fast? My answer is the attitude, the spirit, and the time you have. Like if you just zip through you will miss a lot, but if you take your time you will learn a lot. It just amazes me. Talking with others I find that the temple is so different than any place on earth. When I think about it the temple is a regular building and is big. It has walls, flooring, and a ceiling. What's the difference? The difference is the things that go on in the temple. The temple is a very spiritual place if you let it. This is one of the advantages of having Miss Smiley, Sir Talks a lot, Pickle,and Soccer Angel, and Ryan going to the temple before me.

1 comments:

Dianne said...

I love you! And love your testimony of the Temple. Thank you.